General Cable’s line of 17 FREE™ cables features substantiated green properties and may qualify for LEED credits under the U.S. Green Building Council's Pilot Credit 62 and 54 programs. With the removal of halogens, this revolutionary 17 FREE line of GenSPEED® Brand Riser cables, NextGen® Brand Tight Buffer Distribution Type OFNR cables, Carol® Brand RG 6/U Coaxial cables and Carol® Brand Types SOOW and SJOOW Rubber cord does not contain any chlorine, fluorine, bromine or iodine, reducing the overall toxicity of the cable and truly resulting in a more environmentally friendly “green” product.
- GenSPEED® Riser Cables 17 FREE Burn Test Video - MP4 File
- GenSPEED® Riser Cables 17 FREE Burn Test Video - WMV File
OUR FULL LINE OF 17 FREE™ PRODUCTS
- NEW!! GenSPEED® 10 MTP™ with 17 FREE™ Category 6a Riser Cables
- GenSPEED® 10,000 with 17 FREE Category 6a Cables
- GenSPEED® 6 with 17 FREE Category 6 Cables
- GenSPEED® 5000 with 17 FREE Category 5e Cables
- NextGen® Tight Buffer Distribution Cable with 17 FREE, Type OFNR,
- Carol® Brand RG 59/U Coaxial & Siamese Coaxial Cables with 17 FREE
- Carol® Brand Carolprene® Type SOOW with 17 FREE
- Carol® Brand Carolprene® Type SJOOW with 17 FREE
For additional information on or questions about our 17 FREE line of products, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.